1. Jonathan Barrera - Genetic Engineering and "Designer Babies"
2. Taurean Butler - Which Came First: the Gene or the Environment Factor?
3. Pooja Desai - The Malaria-Proof Mosquito: Genetic Engineering with Massive Potential
4. Roxanne Diaz Caceres - Exploring the role of TCF1 expression in Smooth Muscle Cells and its relationship with Coronary Heart Disease
5. Everett Frost - The Blood-Brain Barrier and Innovative Technology for Increasing Absorption of Medicine into Brain Tissue
6. Linyi Gao - Drug Discovery with SELEX: Systematic Evolution of Ligands by Exponential Enrichment
Linyi Gao: Narative on SELEX
7. Oswaldo Hasbún - Bubble Boy Disease
8. Elvia Jimenez Ramos - At the end of the Road
9. Iris Jovel - Parental Selection and Genetic Enhancements: Problems or Potential?
10. Cody Mills - HIV/AIDS Treatment
11. Maia Mosse - Machines, Smart Pills and Microchips, Oh my! A glimpse at patient compliance and diagnostic technology
12. Sejal Parekh - Nutrigenomics
13. Virginia Scholtes -How Hard Could It Be? The Integration of Personal Genomics into Medical Practise
14. Carolyn Sinow -Enzyme Replacement Therapy
15. Annie Smartt - California Cornflakes and Brown Sugar: The Genetic Predisposition to Heroin and Cocaine Addiction
16. Dana Wyman - Adapting Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells For Clinical Use